Wi-Fi Network Setup
- Select your preferred Wi-Fi from the list of available networks.
- Enter Wi-Fi password (if applicable) > tap Connect.
- Select Next to continue
Skip Wi-Fi setup
Setting up a Wi-Fi connection is optional and not mandatory to use the GPS. If you are not within range of a Wi-Fi network or do not wish to connect to Wi-Fi at the current time you can choose Skip. You can choose to connect to Wi-Fi at any time in the future by going into the Adventure Pro Settings and selecting Wi-Fi.
- Add the Wi-Fi network name
- Select the security level for the network
- Select the X next to the network name
- Select OK or Cancel to forget the network
- Select Refresh to refresh the list of available Wi-Fi networks that are currently in range of the GPS.