By default setting, your Yamaha Adventure Pro will NOT calculate street navigation directions to a chosen destination. Instead a straight, point-to-destination line will be drawn between your current position and the chosen destination.
You can turn on street navigation in Settings if you plan to use the Yamaha Adventure Pro in a street legal vehicle.
Turn on street navigation
- On the Menu Bar, select Settings
- Select Settings from the menu bar
- Select Navigation
- Check the box for Street Navigation to turn it ON.
- With street navigation turned on select your destination from your Journal or Search and select the option to GO to that destination.
- Yamaha Adventure Pro will calculate a turn by turn route to the destination.