From the Yamaha Adventure Pro software:
- Select Settings from the menu bar
- Press Open Android in the top right of the Settings screen
- Press the Apps button in the right hand menu
- Open the camera app
Open Camera Settings
- From the left of the screen, swipe to the right. This will open up the open to switch from photo to video and also display the camera settings in the top right of the screen.
Choose from the settings options to set the resolution and quality of your photos and videos and also choose if you want location information saved with your photos.
- Press the camera button to take a photo
- Press the menu button ... to access flash, HDR and timer settings.
- After you take a photo an icon will appear at the top of the screen to open your photo gallery.
- Press the video button once to start recording
- Press the stop button to stop the recording
View Photos & Videos
- Select the Gallery app from the Android Apps menu