On your Adventure Pro GPS you can export your recorded tracks and trip folders as a GPX file.
- You must have a microSD card inserted to export files.
Exporting GPX files
- Press the pencil icon to open the Log edit options.
- Select the items from your Logs to be exported.
- Press Export GPX.
- The microSD card screen will appear. Choose the option to "Select" it in the bottom right corner.
- All selected items will be exported into a single GPX or you can export one item at a time for individual GPX files.