In your Journal you have two sections; Logs and Plans
Logs contain everything that you create, such as your track recordings and waypoints. You can also create a trip folder to organize your tracks and waypoints by trip.
Things you can do in your Logs:
- view tracks, waypoints and trips info
- select tracks to follow
- share tracks, waypoints and trips over social media
- Convert a track into a course
- import GPS files
- export your tracks as GPX files
Plans contain things that you searched for and saved for later such as trails, points of interest, and custom routes that you created on yamahaadventurepro.com.
Things you can do in your Plans:
- view trails, points of interest and routes info
- choose trails and routes to follow
- share trails, points of interest and routes over social media